Your Investments at Work
The Booster Club and its members actively invest in athletes, coaches and facility development at CDS.
In 2019-2020, the Booster Club was able to provide close to $70,000 in support of our Athletics programs, thanks to our members and sponsors. Here is how your investment in the Booster Club was used last year:
- Installed cameras in the Main Gym and Main Field at Warner Park allowing CDS to stream all games hosted.
- Established 2 more sports specific clubs: the Hoops Club and the Home Run Club. These club funds are given directly and fully to the teams for enhanced equipment and/or travel.
- Added the option to pay with credit cards at our Concession Stands.
- Provided the athletes with state tournament support and paid for costs to help maintain the Weight Room.
- Major equipment purchases:
- Volleyball Pole Systems
- Shade Tents for Outdoor Sports
- Bleachers at Fullwood Field
- Backstop Netting for the Baseball and Softball Fields
- Field Screens, Tubing and Padding for the Baseball Team