CDS Booster Club
The CDS Booster Club partners with the athletic department to provide an excellent athletic experience for every student for years to come. The Booster Club plays a role in facility development and the day-to-day support of coaches and our own student athletes. All members of the Covenant Day community are invited to join! The Booster Club also hosts our Annual Golf Classic which fosters community building while supporting our student-athletes.
Your Investments at Work
In 2021-2022, the Booster Club was able to provide close to $100,000 to support our Athletic programs, thanks to our members!
Here is how your investment in the Booster Club was used in 2021-2022:
- We honored our senior athletes by gifting them an individual poster for each sport they participated in during 2021-2022.
- We provided financial support to our teams that had to travel for State Tournament games.
- We continued our sports-specific clubs: Touchdown Club, Hoops Club, Home Run Club, and the Goal Club. These sports-specific clubs allow booster members to give money to a specific sport over and above their Booster Club membership. These monies are passed directly and entirely to the teams for enhanced equipment purchases or travel costs that parents would otherwise fund.
- $75,000 to the Middle School Turf/Track project
- Volleyball Pole Systems for the MS
- Runway and Starting Blocks for Track & Field
- Fiber installation at Fullwood Field to provide streaming for sports
- Baseball Clubhouse renovation
The 2020-2021 school year was unlike any year we have experienced as we walked through the coronavirus pandemic. Thankfully our students were still able to participate in sports. The Booster Club worked side by side with the Athletic Department to help implement necessary covid protocols that ensured our athletes were able to compete. Even though we were not able to hold all the standard operations and fundraisers, we were still able to provide close to $45,000 in support of our Athletic Programs.
Here is how your investment in the Booster Club was used in 2020-2021:
- We live streamed all sports from middle school to Varsity so our fans could watch games they could not attend due to Covid-19 protocols; this included costs to add WIFI at Warner Park.
- We honored our senior athletes by gifting them an individual poster for each sport they participated in during 2020-2021.
- We continued our sports-specific clubs: Touchdown Club, Hoops Club, and Home Run Club, and added the Goal Club. These sports-specific clubs allow booster members to give money to a specific sport over and above their Booster Club membership. These monies are passed directly and entirely to the teams for enhanced equipment purchases or travel costs that parents would otherwise fund.
Major equipment purchases:
- Lacrosse Helmets for the Varsity and Middle School Teams
- Sideline Shade Tents for Outdoor Sports
- New Soccer Goals
The Booster Club and its members actively invest in athletes, coaches and facility development at CDS.
In 2019-2020, the Booster Club was able to provide close to $70,000 in support of our Athletics programs, thanks to our members and sponsors. Here is how your investment in the Booster Club was used last year:
- Installed cameras in the Main Gym and Main Field at Warner Park allowing CDS to stream all games hosted.
- Established 2 more sports specific clubs: the Hoops Club and the Home Run Club. These club funds are given directly and fully to the teams for enhanced equipment and/or travel.
- Added the option to pay with credit cards at our Concession Stands.
- Provided the athletes with state tournament support and paid for costs to help maintain the Weight Room.
- Major equipment purchases:
- Volleyball Pole Systems
- Shade Tents for Outdoor Sports
- Bleachers at Fullwood Field
- Backstop Netting for the Baseball and Softball Fields
- Field Screens, Tubing and Padding for the Baseball Team
In 2018-19 the Booster Club was able to provide close to $90,000 in support of our Athletics programs with the following investments, thanks to our members:
- Streaming Cameras for Main Gym and Warner Park
- Bleachers for Fullwood Park
- Raised Scorer’s Table for Fullwood Park
- Bleachers for Warner Park
- Field Timers for Warner Park
- Scoreboard for Warner Park
- End Zone for Warner Park
- Picnic Benches for Warner Park
- Softball Wind Screens
- Rolling Door for the Concession Stand
- Air Filters for the Boy’s Locker Room
- Wall Pads for Aux Gym
- State Tournament Support for Teams
- Professional Development/Coaching Support
In 2017-2018, the Booster Club:
- Purchased a specialized mower for the athletic fields
- Supported the football program – $6,261
- Purchased a basketball rebounder – $5,386
- Purchased chairs and racks for the Auxiliary Gym – $3,925
- Purchased speakers for Warner Field – $3,029
- Purchased a tent for track, cross country, & football – $2,720
- Purchased a players bench for Fullwood Field – $1,579
- Purchased safety equipment for athletes – $1,250
- Purchased a softball pitching machine – $1,068
- Provided coaching support for all teams – $9,020
- Provided state tournament support for athletes – $4,297
In 2016-2017, the Booster Club:
- Purchased off-site training/advancement conferences for coaches - $500
- Provided new gym chairs - $4,050
- Provided membership supplies/items - $9,665
- Purchased CDS football uniforms, helmets, and goal posts - $25,100
- Provided two-way radios for the use of our athletic staff - $3,865
- Funded a golf cart for Warner Park - $4,719
- Provided sports team allotments for every CDS athletic team- $5,385
- Purchased weight room equipment - $2,865
- Funded Warner Park concession stand improvements - $3,000
- Purchased a scoreboard for new field - $7,325.00
- Purchased bleachers, team bench, lacrosse goals - $4,956.00
In 2015-2016, the Booster Club:
- Funded resurfacing of the baseball field - $5000
- Funded renovations and new construction to the Soccer shed/dressing room/decking - $15,000
- Provided equipment for the new weight room - $50,000
- Purchased Vertimax vertical jump training system - $3,600
- Provided funding for CDS Football program equipment - $20,000
*Note: This list is not comprehensive. It includes the main items purchased by the Booster Club.
- Provided $90,000 to the Legacy building fund
- Provided $140,000 toward weight room ($90,000 building/$50,000 equipment)
- Cross country/track varsity uniforms and duffle bags for men/women
- Cross country stopwatches, GPS watch, and team dinner at state meet
- Softball bow nets
- Baseball full field tarp and pitching machine
- Soccer goal set, training goals, and equipment
- Soccer and basketball team uniforms for boys 6/7 teams
- Soccer varsity girls backpacks
- Tennis coach professional development
- Tennis program scorekeeping system, ball tubes, balls, moveable court lines
- Cheer liners and pom poms
- Golf bags for varsity
- Basketball team practice uniforms for varsity men/women
- Conference/state tournament support
From the CDS Booster Club President
Dear Covenant Day Families and Friends,
Welcome to the CDS Booster Club! The CDS Booster Club is an organization of volunteers who are passionate about sports at Covenant Day School. The purpose of the Club is to provide financial and volunteer support to the CDS Athletic Department. Our primary goals are to raise funds that help provide extras for our athletic teams and facilities and to provide volunteer manpower to help the Athletic Department support our coaches and provide an exceptional experience for our athletic games/matches/meets.
There are multiple ways you can financially support the CDS Booster Club:
- Support the CDS School Apparel Store that provides CDS branded apparel to purchase for all ages.
- Attend athletic events and support our Concessions operations.
- Support the annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser. There are opportunities to play and/or sponsor this event.
- But the most important way you can support the Booster Club is by becoming a MEMBER!
The money we have raised in the past has provided so many enhancements to our facilities over the years. You can look at the Your Investments at Work section on our site to see specifically how CDS Booster Club money has supported the Athletic Department year by year. We cannot do this without your support! To make an impact, please join the CDS Booster Club today! You can join by clicking on any of the Join the Booster Clubs button located on this page. Thank you for your support and see you on the fields!
Jennifer Kincheloe, Booster Club President (email@example.com)
Booster Club Board Members
President - Jennifer Kincheloe
Past President at Large - Allison Nelson
Secretary - Amber Snapp
Treasurer - Ron Raulston
Membership Directors - Keiran Llaneza
Apparel - Gretchen Trinidad
Communications - Sasha Williams
Concessions Operations Manager and Cash Handling – Jenneane Tillman
Event Sponsorship Director - Holley East
Volunteer Management - Tricia Murray
Golf Tournament Chairs - Carley Wilkerson & Graylynn Rodrigues
Booster Club Event Contacts
General Event Question: Email Graylynn Rodrigues
Sponsorship Opportunities: Email Jennifer Kincheloe