We understand that choosing a school for your children is an important family decision. We want to help you in your process of learning more about Covenant Day School and whether it is the right fit for your family. Below you will find questions that prospective parents have found helpful when making their decision. You can also check out our Fast Facts for more information about Covenant Day School.
- How much homework is given?
- What is the application deadline?
- How can parents get involved?
- What are the age requirements for TK/K?
- What criteria does the Admissions Committee consider when making an admission decision?
- Why does Covenant Day ask for a pastor’s recommendation and what if my pastor does not know me?
- What are the school hours?
- What is an average class size?
- Is Covenant Day School accredited?
- Are your teachers licensed?
- Do your students wear uniforms?
- Is before/after school care available?
- When may students participate in athletics?
- What is the admissions process for international students?