Welcome to Covenant Day School!
At Covenant Day, we seek to ignite a passion for learning and service in students by providing an authentic and holistic Christian education of distinction. Students learn in an environment that fosters lifelong learners, critical thinkers, and problem solvers who actively engage in the world as ambassadors for Christ.
- September: Begin accepting applications for the next school year.
- October 30: Virtual Admissions Open House
- January 15: Application deadline to be considered in the first round of admissions decisions*.
- February 1: All TK/K supporting documents are due.
- February 26: First round of decisions are emailed for TK/K.
- March 1: Supporting documentation, including transcripts and recommendations, are due for applicants in grades 1-12.
- March 5: TK and K contracts due back to Covenant Day School.
- March 26: First round of decisions are emailed for grades 1-12.
- April 1: Contracts for grades 1-12 are due back to Covenant Day School.
*Covenant Day maintains rolling admissions; there is no deadline for applying. However, in order to be considered in the first round of acceptances, applications must be received by January 15.