Middle School is time of significant intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual change for students.
At Covenant Day, our teachers not only have a deep knowledge of their classroom subjects, but also have a love and passion for the students they teach, understanding that each middle school student is unique. We guide our students toward intellectual and spiritual maturity, partnering with parents through this transitional time between lower school and high school. We provide academic excellence with a biblical worldview, committing to not sacrifice one for the other. We offer a rich, varied, and challenging curriculum including Bible, language arts, math, science, history, Spanish, Latin, physical education, art, drama, band, choir, computer, and a variety of meaningful electives. Our students benefit from small class sizes, meaningful chapels, innovative technology, small-group devotions in homeroom, and a small student-teacher ratio.
Athletics, Arts, and Activities
- 20+ middle school athletic teams, including at least one non-cut sport per season
- Middle school musical and arts electives (art, band, drama, and choir)
- Student retreat at Windy Gap
- Student clubs including chess club, debate club, robotics, Tri-M Music Honor Society, and National Junior Art Honor Society
- Community service opportunities, including our fall and spring Doulos Service Days
We at Covenant Day, we desire to encourage the development of life-long, healthy relationships. The middle school hosts a variety of social events throughout the year to promote community building. In addition to school-wide events such as the Back to School Picnic and Homecoming, middle school students enjoy a Parent/Student Breakfast, Fall Social, Band/Choir Concert, Spring Bash, Movie Night, Covenant's Got Talent, and more.